Review about Singleparentmeet Membership from Grand Prairie, Texas
WHAT A SCAM!!!!After paying for 3 months of service and using it for 10 days I get a message saying that my account cannot be reactivated and to call Customer Service.
WHAT???? I never deactivated my account as I was just logged on an hour prior to that. When I call customer service the girl tells me that she cannot issue a refund, nor can she tell me why their security team deactivated my account for no reason. Her recommendation was that I start a new profile and they would transfer my subscription over to my new profile.
WHAT THE ***????Not only am I not doing that but I am going to my bank to file a fraud complaint!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive. On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to..."
- "Justin delivers laundry set on Wednesday. He installed a used dryer vent hose, and put the washer in front of the dryer plug. The washer connections are in plain sight...."
- "My loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank on November 30,2015. I contaced Cenlar to enroll in ACH, filled out form and sent in. I was told I could do bi-weekly,..."