Review about Singleparentmeet Membership from Grand Prairie, Texas
WHAT A SCAM!!!!After paying for 3 months of service and using it for 10 days I get a message saying that my account cannot be reactivated and to call Customer Service.
WHAT???? I never deactivated my account as I was just logged on an hour prior to that. When I call customer service the girl tells me that she cannot issue a refund, nor can she tell me why their security team deactivated my account for no reason. Her recommendation was that I start a new profile and they would transfer my subscription over to my new profile.
WHAT THE ***????Not only am I not doing that but I am going to my bank to file a fraud complaint!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive. On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to..."
- "My loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank on November 30,2015. I contaced Cenlar to enroll in ACH, filled out form and sent in. I was told I could do bi-weekly,..."
- "My son was REAR ENDED at a yield, the other driver hit him hard enough to shatter the back window causing almost 7K in damages and the car was totaled...."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."