Grand Prairie, Texas

WHAT A SCAM!!!!After paying for 3 months of service and using it for 10 days I get a message saying that my account cannot be reactivated and to call Customer Service.

Related: Singleparentmeet Membership Review from Shreveport, Louisiana

WHAT???? I never deactivated my account as I was just logged on an hour prior to that. When I call customer service the girl tells me that she cannot issue a refund, nor can she tell me why their security team deactivated my account for no reason. Her recommendation was that I start a new profile and they would transfer my subscription over to my new profile.

WHAT THE ***????Not only am I not doing that but I am going to my bank to file a fraud complaint!!!!!

Review about: Singleparentmeet Membership.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Singleparentmeet?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pissed Consumer. Post complaints and reviews, read scam reports and participate with your thoughts and opinions! Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone! This is Pissed Consumer.com! Let me introduce ourselves. Pissed Consumer is a website that allows customers express their opinions and read reviews about products and services. We are on customer..." Read more Att - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account Att "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more