Sunderland, England

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not.I have not logged into my single parent meet account, but is shows me logged on and activity within the last 24 hours.

I'm not sure how this happened or why it keeps happening. Has it happened to anyone else? If so, how did it get fixed? I have also cancelled my monthly subscription, but my profile is still showing.

Friends have also deleted their profile, but the site keeps their profile up.

Seems like you have to contact them to have them directly delete the profile.But the activity thing is very odd as to why it keeps happening.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of singleparentmeet account from Singleparentmeet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Singleparentmeet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Singleparentmeet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments