it's ironic how many profiles speak very little about being a single parent. there is absolutely no way I can even remotely consider meeting a lady for lunch and adult talk 700 miles away from home.

save your time and money. support your local tavern or eatery instead! every day I received several Favorite'd notifications from super hot looking 20 year-olds wanting to chat with a 53 year old dad. Seriously???

The few profiles that look legitimate and have been online within the last 30 days do not even have the courtesy to reply back to your hello with a thank you or no-thank you response. Save ur time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Singleparentmeet Online Dating.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2017.

Comments

My friend laughed @me for trying a dating site but I figured I was paying for it so it should be decent. No-No she has the last laugh because she is meeting men like crazy on Plenty of Fish and Timber and they are free! That’s exactly where I’m going!

Right. Skip the on-line stuff and live in the real world.

I was a single Dad and met a really fine single Mom while participating at our kids' activities at school.

We've been married 14 great years now.

If you're 53, I doubt you have school aged kids.

So space the single parent aspect and assume that most folks at that point have "kids" of whatever age although the ones who don't mention them may consider them "baggage"... Good luck to you !