Privacy and Data Security

Worst experience and mistake of my life. I came across a narcissistic and highly controlling men that, when I decided to terminate our engagement, ended up contacting my ex-husband and helping him win custody of my daughter by providing false information to the judge in charge of my case...

just to come back with an "offer" to help me recuperate custody of my daughter in exchange of restoring my relationship with him.

I ended up loosing my relationship with my daughter, and it's been over four years since I've had any positive communications with her. For me, this site has been the worst online experience one could ever experience in a dating setting.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Singleparentmeet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Singleparentmeet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Singleparentmeet and singleparentmeet online dating for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #1277338

I would not blame the dating site for your mistake. You know it is a gamble when you pick a man and think he's the one.

I did it two years ago on OUR TIME and now we are divorced. I did not write the site and complain.

What I did do, was to tell them his picture is 12 years old and he claimed he did not smoke or drink and he had no kids. All lies I came to find out after I married him.

Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States #1234674

Wow

That is scary and people should be aware.