I recently signed up for a promotion on SingleParentMeet.The first problem I had was that I thought I was signing up for another online dating site.

I had never heard of this one. My first complaint to them was met with a robo-answer so I realized, ok, this is not a real customer service, probably someone in their basement just raking in the money. So it goes. But recently, I have had a couple of emails sent to my private email from men stating they saw my profile on SingleParentMeet.

But I have no idea how they got my email, since it is not included in my profile.

I sent a complaint to their Customer Service, but I have the sense that they do not really monitory private questions and complaints.Anyone have a clue about this?

Thanks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of singleparentmeet profile. Singleparentmeet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned singleparentmeet profile in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Singleparentmeet.

Had an Experience with Singleparentmeet?

Comments